June Bugs Secret Pals

June 2006 DTC Group Gift Exchange

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Thank you to Kristin M's Secret Pal



Thank you so much SP for all of the Halloween goodies this month! How fun were all of those packages to open! I truly was so excited to see the cookie cutters for Halloween as we are having a party for the girls on the 20th and these will be fabulous for that event along with the candy! LOVED the shirt....since we have all "ghouls" in our house, how appropriate! :) The goodies for the girls and the book and game and glow in the dark goodies for Aleah and Mulan 2 are fantastic. On Tuesdays and Thursdays Aleah is home with me and we do "pre-school" homeschool. The card game will be wonderful to add to our pre-school "work"! Aleah once again said, "Ohhhh I LOVE your Secret Pal". She is a candy monster! :) The card was awesome too along with the lady bugs.....you and I must have the same sense of humor because that was a hoot! Thank you so much for your thoughtfulness and for keeping my spirits up during this arduous and terminally long wait! The girls and I both thank you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home