June Bugs Secret Pals

June 2006 DTC Group Gift Exchange

Friday, August 31, 2007

Thank you to Kelly Monnin's secret pal

Thank you very much for the cool scrapbooking stuff! I've looked at "The Story of Me" album several times and just never got around to buying it. I really like it and wanted it, too! I love that you also included the adoption specific pages and the pink accessories like paper and stickers. I do enjoy scrapbooking -- I just don't get much free time to do it :) That's why this is perfect -- I can fill in the blanks quickly, but add to it as I get time! Thank you very much. I will email you with more ideas in the next few days.

Sorry for the delay in thanking you. The kids started school today and I've been running around fixing all the mistakes I made (forgetting their medical paperwork, buying/returning an "illegal" backpack 'cause it had wheels, etc.). Thank you, again, for your very kind gifts month after month!

Kelly

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home