June Bugs Secret Pals

June 2006 DTC Group Gift Exchange

Monday, July 30, 2007

Thank you Kelly Monnin's Secret Pal

You must have read my mind! Over the weekend, I cleaned out the "kid cupboard" in my kitchen and was grossed out at how nasty my bottles, baby bowls, bibs, etc. where! Apparently using them for two kids was the limit. It was so gross that I threw most of it away and resigned myself to having to buy all new stuff! Then today your fantastic gift arrived! I was so excited! The three different bibs are beautiful and soooo girly -- completely unlike anything I own. I love Playtex nurser bottles and nipples. They've always been my personal favorite, and they are so cute in pink and purple. The bowls, lids and spoons will be used all the time -- and I really needed them, too. And the pink sippy cup will be used daily, I'm sure! The pacifiers you sent were so cool! She will look so cute with the little bumblebee and ladybug popping out of her mouth. I've never seen those before, and I love them! Thank you so much! Your gifts are always perfect and so thoughtful!

Kelly

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home