June Bugs Secret Pals

June 2006 DTC Group Gift Exchange

Friday, July 13, 2007

WOW! What an AMAZING Package!!!


To my WONDERFUL SECRET PAL,

The first words that came to my mind when I opened your package was "WOW! What an AMAZING package!!!"

THANK YOU so much! I LOVE the taggie blanket! I never saw one as beautiful as this one before! The photo album is also amazing. I cannot wait to put Marili's fisrt summer pictures (next summer- let's think poistive) in it! Also, thank you for the cute puzzle, the cute towel and the "June bugs" travel tags. They will be all put in good use!

The timing of this "Ladybug and other bugs" sighting could not be more perfect. We received your package yesterday, and yesterday was dh birthday!!! He loved it!!!


Thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much secret pal!!!!

your friend,

Anik
XOXOXO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home