June Bugs Secret Pals

June 2006 DTC Group Gift Exchange

Thursday, June 28, 2007

To Nicole, Lesa's Secret Pal.....





Dearest Nicole,
I hope you can view this. I wrote a thank you to the group, but I just wanted to thank you on the blog as well.
I have enjoyed your thoughtful packages. Each one always had a ladybug on the box. I felt special. Wendy enjoyed your kindness as well as the rest of my family. The one thing Wendy loves is her Little People Airplane. There isn't one thing I haven't enjoyed! I love the ladybug pin and the matching ladybug earrings for Wendy and Mylie. I truly adore the last package you sent; just full of ladybugs! The memory scrapbook is going to be put to use. I hope you got one for yourself as well. I have never seen one like this. Of course, I do love the wooden ladybugs that match my ladybug sign you sent months ago. The ladybug book will be a favorite of Mylie's I'm sure. Wendy has already captured lightening bugs and we enjoyed watching them. The stickers were a hit as was the little puzzle. You have been a precious pal, and we will miss you.
I pray that you have a speedy referral for your Vietnam adoption, and really would love for you to stay in touch with us.
Hopefully we will be able to meet in China someday soon.

Your pal,
Lesa Lambert and of course Wendy and family

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home