June Bugs Secret Pals

June 2006 DTC Group Gift Exchange

Saturday, May 26, 2007

KELLY RYAN'S SECRET PAL


Please accept my apologies for this Thank you for April's gift being soo late! I came once to post a couple weeks ago and the blog was not working and then I forgot to come back. Boy, has May been a crazy month with school ending!


I LOVED LOVED APRIL'S GIFT! The LAURA ASHLEY dress was gorgeous!! I simply cannot wait to see it on Anna Kate!! AND the ladybug outfit and shoes were just as precious. You pick the perfect outfits. Makes me wonder if you already have a daughter or daughters because you have great taste for little girls!


And as always, Thanks for including my boys! They LOVED THEIR SHREK stickers and magnets and of course the bubble gum!


YOU ARE THE BEST!! I promise May's thank you will be more timely!


Fondly, Kelly Ryan


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home