June Bugs Secret Pals

June 2006 DTC Group Gift Exchange

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Thank you so much to Lesa's Pal....





I had been out all weekend visiting with my June 06 GW group in San Antonio. When I got home it was sitting waiting for me to open. I was so dead tired that I waited until the next day. Wendy and I opened it together.
Wendy absolutely loved the bubble blower!!!! She had a blast making huge bubbles yesterday. I love everything for Mylie. The blanket is so soft, and the cup will be going to China with me if Mylie is old enough to drink from it. Love, love the wacky spoon and fork set! I have been eyeballing the hand print kit. I am thrilled to have one now. I think I will put Mylie's and Wendy's little hands side by side if I can....I think there will be enough room for both.
Thank you so much for everything. We all enjoy seeing what goodies you have chosen.

Lesa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home