June Bugs Secret Pals

June 2006 DTC Group Gift Exchange

Monday, April 23, 2007

April Secret Pal Gifts - Robin W.

Dear Secret Pal,

Where do you find these awesome gifts? Compared to what you send me, I feel like I'm a boring pal I have to say. My dh even hangs around to watch me open the gifts because they are always so cool. This month was no different. I have to say though, we opened the gift for Sarah as she probably won't be home from college again until Memorial Day weekend. I let her know what it was though. She thought is was cool. (you know she LOVES anything that has to do with princesses) Anyway, thank you again for everything especially your heartfelt note. I agree with the bible verse you chose.. Hebrews 6:15 "And so after waiting patiently, Abraham received what was promised". You are so right, if Abraham and Sarah waited 100 years before receiving their precious son, then surely we can endure the wait of yet another year to receive our daughters.


Is this book cool or what. At the bottom are 14 different squares
of material. You lift the lid and place the square on the girl then
close the lid and ta da.. she has on a new outfit.


Love these PJs. Fit for a princess for sure.
And so, so soft!



These photo frames are absolutely beautiful and I
can't wait to find a beautiful shelf in Maddy's room
to put them on. (when I get around to doing her room)




This picture does not do this little fork and spoon set
justice. The handles are so beautiful and match the tea set
that was my/Maddy's first secret pal gift.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home