June Bugs Secret Pals

June 2006 DTC Group Gift Exchange

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Thanks to Drea's Secret Pal! Happy Easter!


Thanks so much to my secret pal, for all the easter treats! I'm going to add a photo later, we are doing renovations and I have to charge my camera, everything is such a mess! ANYWAY, we got some cute little chocolate bunnies for the boys, they say a huge thanks! And an egg decorating kit which is from the movie Cars, which is definitely a favorite around here! LOVE the chocolate milk powder, and the tin it came in! AND, the towels are ADORABLE with little embroidered bunnies! My first thought of course is, how with a husband and two boys can I put them out and still have them white after the first day! HMMMMMM? I'll have to think on that one. And I absolutely love the bunny hair barrettes for Mia, they really are cute! As always, you have great taste, and give me that little pick me up when I need it most!

Thank you again, I really appreciate your support during this long wait, I truly look forward every month to opening your surprises!

Drea

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home