June Bugs Secret Pals

June 2006 DTC Group Gift Exchange

Friday, April 13, 2007

Thank you to Lesa's Secret Pal!


I finally got the photos downloaded.
I want you to know how much we love all of the little outfits!! I love the bright colors chosen. It is like you know what we like. Ladybugs are always welcome! Everyone has had a fit over that little dress, and the yellow outfit is so vibrant and beautiful.

Wendy loved getting her Easter chalk. Sorry there isn't a photo of her with it, but she ripped into it before I could get a photo of her with it. She has this little Fisher Price lap desk that was Holly's many a year ago, and it has a storage box just for the chalk....that is where it is so she can use it with her desk; as she says " I'm doing my school work now".

Thank you so much!

Lesa, Wendy and family...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home