June Bugs Secret Pals

June 2006 DTC Group Gift Exchange

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Thank you to Julie's Secret Pal


Thank you so much for the awesome gifts. You are the best. Yesterday was the best day to receive your gifts. I had been moping all day. I love the pedicure kit. I have already used it. The boys loved their cars. Sarah was so excited to get her pony tail holders. She kept screaming, "I love them, I love them." Over and over and over again. She made me put her hair up with one last night. She loves getting girly things. The summer clothes for Liam are perfect. Thanks again.

Julie

1 Comments:

  • At 12:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Julie,

    Glad you liked the pedi kit... hope the polish color was ok! I am surprised you actually got it before the month was over! LOL It has been a hectic month for us. Enjoy!
    Your Secret Pal

     

Post a Comment

<< Home