June Bugs Secret Pals

June 2006 DTC Group Gift Exchange

Monday, March 26, 2007

Thanks from Krista G


I mentioned this on my own blog but just realized I forgot to post it over here. This was my Secret Pal gift this month and I must say it's my favorite so far!
I love love love love it!!
I'm a sucker for personalized things and adore anything with my girl's name on it. Plus these are my absolute favorite colors.... the combination of pink and green together. Coincidentally, I was just looking at this ladybug line at the Gymboree website the day before this package arrived in the mail. How cool is that? It's like my Secret Pal can see inside my head or something! Thanks again for the wonderful gifts. You're the best Secret Pal ever! I can't wait for Mia to wear this someday.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home