June Bugs Secret Pals

June 2006 DTC Group Gift Exchange

Friday, March 02, 2007

Michele S's Secret Pal


To My Wonderful Secret Pal,

Your box arrived yesterday, what a treat.


The Movie Night theme for February is a huge hit with the the entire family! We did not have Mulan II, so the kids were thrilled. We're going to have a "family movie night" tonight and watch it all together. Kaytlin loves her Mulan doll! I hadn't been able to find one yet.

You have sent me the mose delicious snacks! The Chocolate Turtle Chex mix is wonderful! I couldn't resist and opened it last night for a "sneak peak". Yummy! And, since it is Chex Cereal...I figure I can count it as a "healthy" snack! :) The kids love the mini bags of popcorn. I usually let the older two each have their own bag, they feel so grown up then!

Thanks for giving us a good excuse to sit down all together and have a fun evening. With Kaytlin's surgery and the complications that came with it, we haven't done much of that lately...and we need to!
Thanks again,
Michele


1 Comments:

  • At 9:52 AM, Blogger Lesa said…

    What a fun treat, Michele. By the way your post aren't that big. I love being able to see them. When they are small they can't be seen as well.
    These old eyes appreciated the larger photos.

    Lesa

     

Post a Comment

<< Home