June Bugs Secret Pals

June 2006 DTC Group Gift Exchange

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Paulette's Secret Pal

Dear Secret Pal


Let me just say you’re the greatest. Valentines day and Chinese New year all rapped up together. The PJ's are so cutie and the blocks will be so fun to play with. the little bear has an Asian hat on where did you find him.
D-Is For Dragon will be a great way to celebrate Chinese New Year and share so much of her culture. I just love every thing and so glad to have my camera back on line so I can share these great gifts with everyone. I'm so blessed to have such a great secret pal. I hope your V'day and New Years were as special as you made mine.

Love
Paulette

PS: The chocolate bar did not make the picture because it didn’t make it home before it was consumed. It was sooooooooo good :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home