June Bugs Secret Pals

June 2006 DTC Group Gift Exchange

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

After a Few Months -- Photos Again! Thanks From Lorrin!






























Thank you so much, Secret Pal, for the wonderful Chinese New Year gift. I'm so sorry I haven't consistently posted photos these past few months, but things are much less crazy now as compared with life of late. Rick is well on the mend and no longer struggling so much, which means I'm also no longer struggling to keep up with EVERYTHING. I've posted a photo of the lifebook supplies from last month, but -- truth to tell -- not everything is there because I've used some of it. :) Obviously, I liked all of those, too.

I love, love, love (can I say that enough?) the adorable CNY piggie outfit for our future daughter. I've loved everything you sent, but this is my absolute favorite thing so far. I can't wait to see our daughter wearing it, although it looks like I AM going to have to wait. :)

Again, thanks so much -- you've made the start of our new year that much brighter!

Warmest Regards,
Lorrin

1 Comments:

  • At 6:55 AM, Blogger Lesa said…

    Lorrin,
    What an adorable piggy outfit!!

    Lesa

     

Post a Comment

<< Home