June Bugs Secret Pals

June 2006 DTC Group Gift Exchange

Monday, February 12, 2007

Thanks to Sandy H. SP!!



OK.... this is so crazy....I can not finds the words to express how much I truly enjoy receiving your gifts. I know I say it every time... but these were the most awesome and creative things I have opened yet~ (and the letter, wow!) Yeah, I could talk about the letter all day, but I won't take up that much space.

I just love the books, Moonbeams, Dumplings and Dragon Boats and The Dragon Dance. We did not have those yet.And the bib, the onesie, and the chintzy piggy bank are so cute! I don't know where or how you found those adorable tissues, but of course, with this wait I'm sure I'll use a few...HUNDRED. The CNY envelopes are going to come in handy on birthdays and other events. ( pooh is great;) Cody may put the pig ornament in his car he thinks. And of course... the "hair pretties" they are just perfect and you can never have too many. The golden pig thing is very interesting.. Thanks again for everything!

Sandy H.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:44 AM, Blogger Lesa said…

    That is the cutest little bank. It looks like Hammy from Toy Story!!
    Lesa

     

Post a Comment

<< Home