June Bugs Secret Pals

June 2006 DTC Group Gift Exchange

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Michele Anderson's Secret Pal

Secret Pal, to say that I love what you sent me this month is an understatement. I am blown and away and moved by the beautiful blanket you made for the baby. Is this crochet? I knit, but I don't think I could knit that pattern. It is so pretty! I love it! And the fact that you made this gorgeous blanket, oh my gosh, this is one of my absolute baby gifts ever. EVER. This cannot be topped, I'm telling you. It is impossible! I love it and I love that you made it!







I cannot wait to see the baby in this little bib! And the little shoes and headband...so cute!





Look how gorgeous this blanket is!!

The pictures do not do it justice.

Thank you, Secret Pal!! I can't wait to find out who you are and I hope that we get to meet up in China.

xx,
Michele

4 Comments:

  • At 8:26 PM, Blogger Lesa said…

    Wow! That is one special gift...
    Michele, I think it is crochet. It looks more like it than knit.
    I have been trying to talk my SIL into Knitting Mylie a blanket or even booties.
    She is from the Ukrane, and does a wonderful job knitting, but she isn't familiar with the custom of making things for gift giving.
    What a sweet pal you have.
    Lesa

     
  • At 11:05 AM, Blogger Ceci said…

    What a beautiful blanket! That is definitely crochet. Enjoy it, but not too much so you can have it has a memento for when she is older.
    -Ceci Gray

     
  • At 9:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Michele, it's definitely crochet and it's my favorite pattern because you can wash and dry it and it just keeps it's shape wonderfully! I'm so glad you like it :-)

     
  • At 9:36 PM, Blogger Michele A. said…

    Ohh, that is good to know. I hadn't even thought about washing it. Now I won't stress when that time comes! It is so, so lovely!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home