June Bugs Secret Pals

June 2006 DTC Group Gift Exchange

Saturday, January 20, 2007

You probably heard my shriek from there -- I LOVE it! (Kelly Monnin's secret pal)

My secret pal rocks! I got the greatest secret pal gift ever today -- a complete "Winter Princess" outfit for our daughter. OMG, it is the cutest thing I've ever seen and am so anxious to see it on her. Fortunately, I have access to a digital camera this week, so I'm going to take a picture and post it tomorrow. (For now, it's late and I'm going to bed, but I wanted my Secret Pal to know I got the package and appreciate it very much.) The box had a little rose, a pink furry hat with the cutest little ball ties, a pink velvet skirt, pink and sheepskin boots (think Ugg style), and the most fabulous coat EVER -- a dark swing-style "fur" coat!! I can't even explain how much I adore the coat. I was immediately picturing her first Christmas home, the first Christmas photo card with her in it wearing this outfit, and the outfit being one of those that gets kept forever and passed on to her babies. I was sooo excited to open this! I really, really love it! You had to have blown right past the $ amount (c'mon, a fabulous Hanna Anderson hat -- what a luxury!!! I look longingly at that catalog all the time.) Once again, you have incredible taste. I wish I could thank you in person for your tremendous effort to find things I love month after month, but this will have to do for now. Thank you so much!

Kelly

1 Comments:

  • At 10:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Kelly,
    I am so glad you love your gifts! Not to worry, I really did not go much over. Everything was on sale, and I am a big time sale shopper!! My husband says I can sniff out good sales and bargains from miles away!
    I do a little more one month and then a little less the next!
    You are perfectly matched to be my pal because I think we have truly similiar taste in things!
    Your Secret Pal

     

Post a Comment

<< Home