June Bugs Secret Pals

June 2006 DTC Group Gift Exchange

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Thank You's from Robin White

Oh my goodness... what a site for bah-humbug eyes our gifts were this month. Sarah (my college-aged daughter) gets so excited about what comes from our secret pal you'd think the gifts were for her. This month was no exception. She was the one to run out and get it from the post man. She tore into the big box and was so excited that I said she could help open them that she tore into the wrapping paper and I didn't even get to take a picture of everything.. LOL. Anyway, we absolutely LOVE everything and it did put a smile on my face. Thank you secret pal. Just getting that package each month helps me smile a little bit during this very looooooong wait.

These little pink bootie ornaments are absolutely ADORABLE! They remind me of the little booties I had for my son's first Christmas and I have them hanging on my childhood ornament tree front and center.


My kids have this story on VHS..(tells you how old they/I am)
They both absolutely LOVED this movie. It was one of there
all time favorites next to Timmy's Christmas (precious moments movie)



This little finger puppet is the cutest thing. I can't wai to
play with Maddy with this little gal :-)


This was the best! Every single letter was individually
wrapped. AND.. it's in all the colors we want to do
Maddy's room in someday.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:35 AM, Blogger Lesa said…

    Robin,
    I love the bootie ornaments!!!! So old fashioned.
    Lesa

     

Post a Comment

<< Home