June Bugs Secret Pals

June 2006 DTC Group Gift Exchange

Friday, December 15, 2006

Lorrin's Secret Pal Strikes Again!

Hello Secret Pal! Thank you so much for the wonderful December gifts. No pictures this month -- sorry -- as life continues to be crazy here at our house due to illness and general holiday madness. I have to say that your gift arrived on a great day. Two years ago, on December 14, we saw our daughter's referral pictures for the first time. And yesterday, December 14, we received your package! :)

It was a great lift after all of this news of the extending wait and new restrictions. I was struggling a bit, especially since I was spoiled during our last wait with a referral in less than six months, and just before Christmas no less. Moping, moping the day away yesterday .... but then I received your package and card! And, well, it helps to know that there are others traveling this crazy journey alongside us, no matter how long it takes. You've been a wonderful support and I thank you for that.

My daughter saw the two dolls and squealed -- and I mean squealed, "Just like Izzy and Emma." We know several sets of twins, including Elizabeth and Emma (adopted from Jiangxi), so the "twin" dolls were a HUGE hit! They've now been christened with the ever-s0-original names of "Elizabeth" and "Emma." Gosh, I wonder why?!?

The panda ornament is also beautiful, and now part of a growing collection of six. I didn't originally plan on collecting panda ornaments, but I do love 'em A TON, and I now feel a theme coming on.... :)

Merry Christmas to you and yours! Blessings in the coming year, Lorrin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home