June Bugs Secret Pals

June 2006 DTC Group Gift Exchange

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

To Carla's Secret Pal

Okay...don't get excited just because I'm actually posting on here! You are just wonderful. Thank you so much for the gifts we received in November and now in December. I love the little frame with the cute shoes! The "Sweet Baby" ladybug is now hanging on our tree. The boys are enjoying the candy and have already played the game - how cute was that??!! Ray Charles - isn't he just awesome??!! I'm drinking the tea right now...keeping me nice and calm especially after the most recent rules that CCAA is implenting.

Again, thank you!!!

~Carla


1 Comments:

  • At 6:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You are too funny! I did get excited when I came to the site! I looked and said hum that looks like the frame I sent My Pal...hey that is the frame!
    I am so glad that you enjoyed all of the gifts. It was fun putting it all together.
    Merry Christmas to all of you.
    I too, had a hard time with the new CCAA Rules!
    Your Pal

     

Post a Comment

<< Home