June Bugs Secret Pals

June 2006 DTC Group Gift Exchange

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

To my FAB secret pal!


Mail has been so slow up here lately! The other day I went to the post office, and discovered a package from my awesome SECRET PAL! This time, she sent an adorable little dress with matching undies, a travel cutlery set with a carrying case which I have never seen before! There were also two cute pairs of socks that have little frills around the ankle, and As usual she sent me a great card.To top it off...she sent a personalized bib that says Happy Adoption Day Mia with a little asian girl embroidered on it as well! Secret pal, you continue to make my day! Its been a rough week with all these rumors swirling around, and its been getting me down, but your packages always are a bright spot! Thanks again!

Drea

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home