June Bugs Secret Pals

June 2006 DTC Group Gift Exchange

Friday, December 01, 2006

Thanks to Kelly Monnin's secret pal

I got home from our Thanksgiving travels and was so excited to find my secret pal gift! It was two books, "Shaoey and Dot: Bug Meets Bundle" and "I Love You Forever", plus a very cute Groovy Girls doll! I love that dolls are available that look similar to our daughter and really appreciate this gift. As for the books . . . I cried. I always cry when I read "I Love You Forever" because it is just so true, but I had never read the other one. My son asked me to read it as soon as we opened the box, and I kept having to stop because I was too choked up to read. My 3 year old son thought I was crazy -- but it wasn't the first time and I'm sure it won't be the last either :) Someday he'll understand. Thank you so much for all your very thoughtful gifts!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home