June Bugs Secret Pals

June 2006 DTC Group Gift Exchange

Monday, November 27, 2006

Thank you Michele Anderson's Secret Pal!

Okay, Secret Pal, I received the gifts YOU sent. The night that we got your package, we ripped it open to find several beautifully wrapped gifts.

Zoe was VERY excited to have three gifts with her name on them and had a great time opening her gifts. This is the first time she has torn the paper off of a gift completely by herself! Usually she asks me to help, but not this time. Ohhhhh, pretend food!
More pretend food!!! Zoe was barely able to contain herself!

A wonderful book about doing crafts with kids. I can't wait to sit down and look through this. I really love this gift and I'm sure we'll use it a lot.

Zoe had three packs of pretend food. And she has been playing with it ever since she opened it up. She absolutely loves this gift, thank you! You made her day, that is for sure. I can't get over how much she loves it. She keeps putting the food in different bags, then back in the baskets, then in bags, and then she takes inventory of what she has.

Above you can see all of our great stash. I got some great smelling potpourri and some salsa dip mix. (Ray will like that). Oh yeah, and Zoe got a chef hat! She won't let me put it on her yet, but I'm sure before the night is over she will be wearing it.

Thank you so much, Secret Pal, once again you have made our day. We love everything you sent! I really do appreciate your thoughtfullness. I love it when a package from you arrives and it is sooo much fun seeing what you've sent us. You've definitely made the wait go by fast so far. Please know that the packages you send are adored and very much appreciated. You are the best secret pal ever.

xxxxx,
Michele & Zoe




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home