June Bugs Secret Pals

June 2006 DTC Group Gift Exchange

Sunday, November 26, 2006

To Kristin's Secret Pal




Thank you very much secret pal I returned home from my travels throughout the state & had a nice package to open. I laughed when I saw the squeaky shoes. Just what I wanted. When I tested them, Bailey would tilt his head. I think that he thought that it was a present for him. He loves squeaky toys. I included a picture of him & his squeaky elephant. I can just imagine the future when he is playing with one of his squeaky toys and our daughter is walking around with her squeaky shoes. I am sure that our daughter will enjoy the fan, stress balls and push pins as well. Thank you so much for your beautiful gifts!
Kristin Hager

1 Comments:

  • At 8:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What a cute pup,I'm sure he will have a blast with her running in her shoes!
    Ps,Nice to put a face on you!
    Your Secret Pal

     

Post a Comment

<< Home