June Bugs Secret Pals

June 2006 DTC Group Gift Exchange

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Thanks to Sandy H. Secret pal!!!




I absolutely love all the Panda stuff. I didn't have one thing with a Panda on it. The giant stuffed Panda is just so soft that I may sleep with it!!! You are so thoughtful in every gift you send, not only in the effort of finding nice things, but in the sweet and personal touch you put in each letter. Actually, I would be fine with just the little notes you send because you include such wonderful facts and information and it's always interesting to read. Anyway.... Thanks a bunch and have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Sandy

2 Comments:

  • At 6:25 PM, Blogger Shana said…

    How wonderful that you have such a lovely group!

    Hugs, Shana ;)

     
  • At 11:59 AM, Blogger Lesa said…

    I just love Panda's! They are are so sweet and soft looking.
    Lesa

     

Post a Comment

<< Home