June Bugs Secret Pals

June 2006 DTC Group Gift Exchange

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Bathtime Fun from Robin White's Secret Pal

Secret Pal,
Thank you so much for these bathtime fun gifts and the adorable little book about no more diapers. I was so excited to get them on Saturday just moments before our guests arrived for the OSU/Michigan game. Of course, I had to stop what I was doing so I could open my package and find out what goodies were inside!! The DH was even there this time and he thinks all of this is just so cool. Thank you again so very much. There is honestly nothing like getting a package in the mail. :-)

Absolutely lovely wrapping paper. It's almost
a shame to tear into it. (you notice I said "almost")


Bathtime fun. . love that little crab washie thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home