June Bugs Secret Pals

June 2006 DTC Group Gift Exchange

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Well Worth The Wait

Thanks you so much secret pal. No worries on the time frame I just had to share the post office fiasco last week it was too funny I felt like I was steeling someone’s mail in hopes it was from you. Please don’t take offence I know things happen. I’m just so glad you’re still in the game.
I just love the thermal undies, they will come in so handy in Tahoe. The bows are just great I love the colors and no baby could have enough bibs that say, “My Mommy is Special”. You have made me feel very special. All I need is the baby to go with this gift, I can just imagine for now.But most of all she will be a true June Bug in these slippers they are adorable and soooo soft. Thank you very much. This month will be like an early Christmas for Annalise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home