June Bugs Secret Pals

June 2006 DTC Group Gift Exchange

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

THANK YOU SECRET PAL!!!!!!

I have the best Secret Pal!!!! She read that I have no idea how to scrapbook on my September thank-you and decided to fix that for me. She made me a 'Scrapbook for Dummies' kit. My October gift included: an adorable scrapbook album - with all the pages completed!!!! My secret pal made a starting and ending page, two pages for our in China photos, two pages for coming home to America, and then two pages for every month for a year!!!! Plus, they are already all in the album and they all have the cutest paper and little scrapbooky things on them. I just love it. Plus, I got a whole ziplock bag of 'extra' scrapbook stuff to add to the pages when I add the photos. How much easier could this be?!? And I also got a set of 6 scrapbook templates. She thought of everything!!! But really - I'm speechless on how thoughtful she was. I'm sure this was lots of work. And so very thoughtful - I can't express in words how this made me feel - that a 'stranger' 2000 miles away could care so much about me and my daughter. Everyday I'm amazed with the wonderful 'family' I have online in all of you. The ONLY good thing about the wait for my baby is getting to know all of you better. And to my Secret Pal - I hope we get to meet some day. If not during our travels to China then sometime soon after that. Again, thank you for taking so much time to make my world a little bit brighter.

And Happy Halloween!

Sherry






2 Comments:

  • At 1:51 PM, Blogger Anik said…

    What a wonderful gift!
    Anik

     
  • At 6:16 PM, Blogger Drea said…

    Sherry, that is AMAZING! What a thoughtful gift! now you have no excuses!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home