June Bugs Secret Pals

June 2006 DTC Group Gift Exchange

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

My Secret Pal gifts arrived!

I wanted to post and say that we received not one, but two boxes. I again waited for Wendy to wake up from her nap. She was so excited!
In the large box I found two wire curly cues in an envelope....hum what could they possibly attach to? Inside all of the bubble wrap was the cutest Ladybug Sign that had "Sweet Dreams Little Lady" under the ladybug.
I'm in love with it!
Then there was a smaller box with Winnie the Pooh on the corner of it. How cute! Inside was a package with Wendy's name on it, one for Mylie, and one for Mike and me.
Wendy got a pair of Halloween Socks,a pumpkin head band,and stickers! Mylie got a pair of tiny Halloween Socks, and a precious little Halloween Top! Mike and I got a bag of Tangerine Candy Corn! I can't wait to try them. When I was little my dad use to always bring me a bag of Brachs Candy Corn home from work every Halloween. I love them.
Thank you so much it is always fun to see what you send! It really made our day!
Once again....I'll post the photos soon. Funny how this always works out.
Lesa
PS...I missed seeing the ladybug under the Junebug Secret Pal. That's became a trade mark.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home