June Bugs Secret Pals

June 2006 DTC Group Gift Exchange

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Kristin H's Secret Pal

To my Secret Pal. I am figuring out this technology thing... It's worth it though! Thank you so much for the package. The learning telephone is wonderful. I love toys that children can do different things with. The chopsticks are so pretty with the flowers. And then I saw the candy corn (which happens to be my favorite) and the Halloween decorations. How fun! But, Bailey became a bit possessive over his package. A little bit about him since I am always asked - he is a Lhasa Apso, Bichon Frise mix - short for spoiled! Most people think he is a puppy but he is 5 yrs old. His favorite things - food and stuffed toys. When I buy a new toy for him, I have to put it in our laundry basket so that it develops a scent... He has cataracts in both eyes since he was a year old so he can't see but he has a nose for finding things. In the picture, he is waiting for me to give him his treat. I'm not sure why the picture was so dark though... Anyway, thank you for the secret pal package. Bailey loves his treats too!
Kristin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home