June Bugs Secret Pals

June 2006 DTC Group Gift Exchange

Monday, October 16, 2006

Thanks to Lorrin's Secret Pal


A huge thanks to my Secret Pal. What a way to put a smile on my face this weekend! You were so, so thoughtful to send along some jewelry for Abby Mei -- she tried to steal mine last month, but now she has some of her own. :)
In the photo, the jewelry is being model by my daughter's beloved "Doggy," who does a better job of sitting still.
I love the photo frame -- it looks great with our Winnie the Pooh nursery.
And we have already flipped through the Asian cookb00k. We're especially looking forward to trying out some of the many dumplings recipes. Learning how to cook Asian food is one of the many items on my "long wait" to-do list. So this will be a great start! And less expensive than going to our local Chinese restaurant every week!

Thank you so much! Very thoughtful!

Warmest Regards,
Lorrin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home