June Bugs Secret Pals

June 2006 DTC Group Gift Exchange

Saturday, October 14, 2006

SP Mix Up Debra Sue

Guess what happens when you get home from a week of traveling to discover you have 2 Secret Pal gifts waiting to be opened? WHOOPS! I mixed them up! Please accept my sincerest apologies dear Pal! I love all of my gifts and wont make that mistake again!

As you can see I received lots of ladybug goodies and I am so, so happy! I love the book (which is one I don't have) and the little photo book. C absconded with the pencils and socks. And I can't wait to use those little hair barrettes.

Again, I am so sorry for the mix up. I had a feeling I was making a mistake, so thanks for letting me know. Your gifts have a distinct flair, and I should have known better.

I said it before, and I'll say it again - I Have the Best Secret Pal!

2 Comments:

  • At 12:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You're very welcome! Glad you liked everything.

    Your June Bug Secret Pal

     
  • At 5:38 AM, Blogger Karen said…

    I don't get it, what did you mix up?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home