June Bugs Secret Pals

June 2006 DTC Group Gift Exchange

Monday, October 02, 2006

Thnak you to Kelly Ryan's Secret Pal


Thanks so much for all the great Bath goodies!!! The towel and washcloth are just adorable. Every time I receive a gift and it is pink, I have to pinch myself to really believe I am going to have a little girl. After 8 plus years of all blue, I am lovin the pink! Thanks for the printing of the lullaby. How thoughtful. A true classic and I love it! You are the best!
Fondly, Kelly Ryan

P.S. I have no idea why blogger is turning my picture, it is not that way in my saved file. If anyone knows how to fix it please let me know.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That is so cute! I love the Johnsons Lavender wash, I still use it for both my boys, plus the shampoo with Lavender!

    Drea

     

Post a Comment

<< Home