June Bugs Secret Pals

June 2006 DTC Group Gift Exchange

Sunday, October 01, 2006

I got my September SP Gift!!!!


Thank you - thank you!!!!

I got two adorable little outfits on Saturday - one pink and one purple - my two favorite colors! And thank you for not getting two the same. Even though I'm hope and praying for twins - and that's all I seem to talk about - I know that the chances are slim that we'll get them. And then I'm afraid I'll end up with all kind of 'extra' clothes - we'll I guess my SP for baby #2 would love all my 'extras' but it's really nice having similar things instead. :) Thanks for thinking about that too. Plus, I love the card - I'm saving them all and maybe someday I'll learn how to scrapbook so I can put them all in an album with the pictures of the adorable and thoughtful gifts you send. And, yes we are another month closer to holding our babies - thank you for reminding me. This really does help pass the time and it is so much fun getting packages in the mail!
Thanks again - I love the outfits - you are the best!!!

Sherry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home