June Bugs Secret Pals

June 2006 DTC Group Gift Exchange

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Thank you so much to my Secret Pal!!!




After a stressful day the door bell rang and there was the postman with a large box. On the box was a Ladybug! I knew who it was from. I took it inside and waited for Wendy to get up from her nap...which was shortly after that.
I opened it up and there were all these brightly colored packages! Wendy wanted to help; so I let her we started with the smallest and worked toward the largest. Wow, was Wendy surprised and thrilled to find that the package was actually for her! Inside was the Fisher Price Airplane so she can pretend to be flying to China to get Mylie.
My pal also sent two puzzels one with a ladybug/bug theme, and the other with a transportation theme. Wendy has been wanting these. Then for me, some hand lotion with my favorite sent, ladybug socks, ladybug stickers, and for Mylie a sweet little crochet ladybug hair clip.
Thank you so much.....you really made our day!
Lesa

1 Comments:

  • At 10:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am so glad you liked everything! I am also thrilled to see a picture of your cute little Wendy!!! Thanks for posting it!

    xoxo
    Your secret pal

     

Post a Comment

<< Home