June Bugs Secret Pals

June 2006 DTC Group Gift Exchange

Monday, September 18, 2006

September - SUPER FABULOUS PAL!!

Dear Secret Pal,

You are fantastic!!!

I can't get over how cute the ladybug hunting theme is... You are just the best! I mean, how AMAZINGLY ADORABLE is this? Our yet to be named baby girl (the names of the day are either Stella or Violet but seem to change hourly!) and I have some serious ladybug hunting to do! You ROCK!


What good is a hunting trip without the proper accessories? You thought of it all!!! Cute outfits, a caterpillar toy to squeeze if we get scared and an outstanding dress to wear to celebrate out catches! Did you see those dynamite pink ladybug earrings? Oh yeah...Now that's what I'm talkin' about!

Thank you for everything!!!!! You are the best!!!

xoxo

Nicole

1 Comments:

  • At 8:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You are very welcome - I have lots of fun coming up with my 'themes'. It really does keep me busy and help past the time.

    Plus, I really enjoy helping to make your wait a little easier too!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home