June Bugs Secret Pals

June 2006 DTC Group Gift Exchange

Monday, September 18, 2006

August - I lOVE MY SECRET PAL!!!

Let me just say that again - I LOVE MY SECRET PAL!!!!
You are so sweet and I have a feeling that you are a lot like me whoever you are! I love everything!


I opened up the HUGE box that everything came in and here is this adorable ladybug doormat! Have you ever seen something so cute? I love it. It is now in our garage/mudroom entrance so we see it many times a day!








And then look at the slinky soft ladybug blanket! I can’t wait to wrap our little one up in it when she gets here! The scrubber holder is so cute too. I put it in my art studio so I can see it every time I wash my hands (about 20 times a day my husband would say!!) And the most precious part was the little note that you made. So thoughtful and sweet. It is already in my pile to be scrapbooked!






















Last but not least, how cute are these socks? Darren thought we should both try them on for fun… Cute pic eh? Love ‘em!












Thank you secret pal! You are very sweet and I am already crazy about you!

xoxo
Nicole

1 Comments:

  • At 6:58 PM, Blogger Drea said…

    Ok, that has to be the cutest doormat I have ever seen!

    Drea

     

Post a Comment

<< Home