June Bugs Secret Pals

June 2006 DTC Group Gift Exchange

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Thank you SO much Secret Pal!


I was out of town for the entire month the first month we did secret pals, so I didn't get home to open my gift until well after my wonderful pal sent it. BUT it was great to come home and amidst the chaos of unpacking and getting my two year old settled to have a special box to open.

Thank you so much, secret pal! I love everything. I definitely need socks for the new baby because I don't have any left from my first daughter. You know how hard it is to keep track of socks. Everything you sent will be put to good use. Love that diapering kit! And one of my fave items in the box of goodies was the card. It was just huge fun to get a note from you.

With Zoe around, the wait is way easier than when I was waiting for her. But this package of goodies helped remind and excite me that we're waiting for a baby!

Okay, so not even a week after I got home my secret pal sent the second package to me. You're good, secret pal. And I'm going to write a post w/ pictures before the weekend is out.

xx,
Michele Anderson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home