June Bugs Secret Pals

June 2006 DTC Group Gift Exchange

Monday, August 28, 2006

Woo Hoo More GOODIES!

Ok, I promise this time I will figure out how to post photos! (after the kids go to bed!) So...we came home from the lake today and stopped at the mailbox and what did I see... A QUILT SQUARE from my PALLY PAL! I was so dang excited let me tell you! then later on I went to bring in the newspaper and what did I see AGAIN! A box, on my doorstep..from who you ask???? My secret pal! Well, actually it was from her daughter which was so sweet! She made me a note and a BLANKET! So so adorable! I love it! IT is fleecy and it has strawberry shortcake and the all important Ladybugs on the one side, and the other side is red! I am going to put this out there for my secret pal, how do you make those? I think its so dang cute! I would love to make one for someone else! So, when I get the kids to bed I will be posting a photo of my bracelet, yes FINALLY! And, my square and my blanket! How spoiled am I! Thanks secret Pal, you truly are the best! (I know I know we will all think our pal is the best so not meaning to offend or challenge! :)

1 Comments:

  • At 4:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ok, I guess I will give out my secret reciept to making these blankets...(not real secret)

    lay your two same size materials one on top of the other. Cut 4 inch squares out of each corner. cut slices one inch thick and 4 inches long around all 4 sides. tie the matching slices. There you have it, a beautiful blanket! Enjoy!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home