June Bugs Secret Pals

June 2006 DTC Group Gift Exchange

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Thank you from Julie

Thank you so much for my wonderful box of goodies. This week has been a roller coaster ride of emotions. Getting this box meant so much to me. It makes feel closer to Liam.

My kids love the airplane and puppet. Chris was trying to tell me that Liam can share the airplane with him. My dh is really into airplanes, so it is really cool. I have always wanted one of those bath puppets. But I knew that it was not on the approved list from my dh. LOL.

The chocolate is always welcome. I am going to have to share the candy with my dh. I love the book. I plan on taking the bubbles and cards with me to China. The chalk will be fun too. I really like the scrapbooking stickers. The notecard was perfect. I have always loved panda bears.
Thanks again.

Julie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home