June Bugs Secret Pals

June 2006 DTC Group Gift Exchange

Monday, August 14, 2006

The BEST secret pal ever!

Okay, I have to figure out how to post a photo! Anyway, thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou to my awesome secret pal! I of course ripped open my gift in the van sitting at the mailbox! I am not an emotional person but I have to say this choked me up, it was a beautiful red thread bracelet that is actually red beads with silver beads! There is a tiny ladybug dangling at one end, and the silver bead in the middle is engraved with the word "forever" seriously, how great is that! Sorry guys, hands down I have the best pal ever! LOL okay, I'm sure everyone elses is great too :) As soon as I figure out the photos I will get it on here!

Drea

3 Comments:

  • At 5:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Drea ~ I'm glad you like it!! I couldn't wait to get it in the mail to you once I found it :-)

     
  • At 7:26 AM, Blogger Sherry said…

    I want to see it - please post a picture.

     
  • At 2:38 PM, Blogger Drea said…

    oooooooo anonymous! HAHAHH Ok, I have a complete CRAP camera, so I tried to take a good photo, I have to try again, then attempt to post it!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home