June Bugs Secret Pals

June 2006 DTC Group Gift Exchange

Friday, August 11, 2006

Thanks from Krista to her Secret Pal
















I was so excited to get home and find my first secret pal gift. I love it!! It was wrapped so beautifully that I almost couldn't open it. Almost... but I did. The ladybug outfits are adorable. I love both of them but the black one is my favorite. I'm a sucker for little girl halter tops. The cute little ladybug magnets are now on my frig and will give me a little smile every time I open the door. The gift was even more special because today I finally found out from my agency that my LID is June 14th! This was certainly a day to celebrate. Thanks again Secret Pal!

Krista
LID 6-14-06 for Mia

1 Comments:

  • At 10:21 PM, Blogger Paulette said…

    Krista,

    Congrats on your LID and thanks for the first post on our new blog. Great outfits.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home