June Bugs Secret Pals

June 2006 DTC Group Gift Exchange

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Thank You Secret Pal - from Robin


OK.. I had been gone a couple weeks ago on a last minute business trip and
when I arrived home, this is what I found on my doorstep.



I promptly opened the box and found these two boxes inside.
I was all smiles and I couldn't wait to open them.
I called my DH on the phone and he came home so we could look at them together.



This is what was inside. I couldn't believe it!
A cute little outfit for summer 2008 (since that's probably
the first summer we'll have Maddy) and a beautiful "princess" tea set.
You outdid yourself Secret Pal and I absolutely LOVED
every bit of my very first gift. Thank you SOOOOO much!
ps. Sarah says there will be none of this "two" princesses in the house
so Maddy will just have to be a little Empress. :-)

1 Comments:

  • At 7:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Love, love the tea set - so adorable. And the dress is really cute too!!

    June Bugger

     

Post a Comment

<< Home