June Bugs Secret Pals

June 2006 DTC Group Gift Exchange

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Thank you, thank you Secret Pal!!!!!!

Thank you Secret Pal - I just love the two little pink sunsuits - they are so adorable!!! And the card is so thoughtful. Thank you so much for taking the time to hand make me a beautiful card with Chinese characters on it. And I just love what you wrote. It's so special -- I can't wait to show the girls - some day - all the wonderful cards and gifts their mommy got while I was waiting for them. And speaking of the 'girls' - we did request twins - however, I know that there is only a slim chance that we will get twins. Of course - that would be my dream come true if we did. But, you don't have to buy me two of everything (that goes for my cyber shower buddies too). I only rarely buy two outfits of the same kind, color and size.

Again, thank you so much for being so sweet and thoughtful. This really does make the waiting a tiny bit better.

Sherry Spring

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home