June Bugs Secret Pals

June 2006 DTC Group Gift Exchange

Friday, September 22, 2006

Thank you! Secret Pal!



Thank you to my secret pal! I did received this on Wednesday night. I have been so busy this week to put up the post. I recieved a photo album (great the family pictures that we will send with referral package) Spoons (I will need them) Take and Toss bowls (I will need to store up rice congee!) Hangers (Always need those!) My son 5th birthday is on Sunday and we having a huge party for him. To my Secret pal Forrest is into Pirates, Power Rangers, Star Wars, knights and horses. He also into ladybugs too! Due to me talking about them all the time. I am also making him an Good wishes quilt too! So fabric square would be nice too! His favorite colors are Blue and Green.
Thank you again for the great gift.
Margie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home