June Bugs Secret Pals

June 2006 DTC Group Gift Exchange

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Once again the best gift EVER!



I know we all think we have the best pal, but I hate to tell you all the best pal is MINE! LOL Just joking! Everyones pals have been awesome! I was having a day to myself which I now get every wednesday, and going to meet my dh for lunch, and stopped to get the mail, and lo and behold another secret pal surprise! The wrapping was so nice that I didn't want to open it before getting a photo! So, I had to keep it in the bag till I got home from lunch! Not an easy thing! First off, she sent the most adorable wish! With ladybugs on the fabric of course, and isn't it weird how it seems that we can be paired with a pal who has the same AWESOME taste as ourselves? I find that strange, anyway, she sent this great little onesie that has a ladybug on it and the name Mia, the photo doesn't do it justice really because the ladybug feels almost like beads tiny ones, hard to describe, but so original and so CUTE! Thanks secret pal! You did it again, and at the risk of repeating what everyone else has said, YOU HAVE GREAT TASTE!

Drea

3 Comments:

  • At 5:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Glad you like it!

    <3 SP <3

     
  • At 7:11 PM, Blogger Drea said…

    LIKE is an understatement! :)

     
  • At 5:22 PM, Blogger Sherry said…

    Love the t-shirt - adorable!!!!

    Sherry

     

Post a Comment

<< Home