June Bugs Secret Pals

June 2006 DTC Group Gift Exchange

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Heather C's Secret Pal


THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!! I just love everything. The socks are just beyond cuteness. I think I have showed them to anyone that stopped by the house. Heck I even showed them to the maillady yesterday. The teether is great and Keira actually used it because we have trouble finding teethers for her very small mouth and this one was perfect for that. She is about to get that 1st tooth to finally come in, or at least I hope because she's been miserable while cutting it. Also the bib and photo album is great, I putting both of them away for Colby. I will take the bib to China with me since it will be so easy to wash and I love the ladybugs on it. Also I forgot to include my quilt square, it is great!! I've decided that if you send me a square every month that I'm going to make a seperate quilt out of the squares you send me so that way Colby will have one from her Secret Pal. So I would say ladybugs or asian would be great fabric choices but anything that you like because I saw some really cute different kinds of candy type or if you want to send a Halloween fabric that would be cool too. As for ideas.....well I know this is crazy to say but I love Peek-A-Boo blocks and FP Little People, I still have all my little people from when I was growing up and we have all my brother's too and I've started getting a few sets for the girls...well actually only the farm and school bus. But we do have a Babies R'Us Registry (mostly toys on it that I want) and I have an Amazon wish list if you are looking for ideas. But so far I have loved everything you got me and the thought you have put in to it. Also I think it would be cool if there is some kind of regional food that's unique to where you come from, like my friends and I are always on the look out for something different, one lives in Canada and she has sent me maple taffy, maple syrup, maple fudge, the other lives in Florida and she sent food from Walt Disney World (ok she's a little strange but hey it was still cool) and in return I sent them Ski soda and horseradish since I live right next door to the Horseradish capital of the world and also we exchange receipes, so if you have favorite receipes you want to share that would be really cool too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home