June Bugs Secret Pals

June 2006 DTC Group Gift Exchange

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Thanks SP From Krista G & Griffey!

I was surprised to get another gift from my Secret Pal. Well, actually it was addressed to Griffey but since he doesn't have opposable thumbs I opened it for him. It's a cute new collar with ladybugs on it. Griffey will now make quite the fashion statement. His old one was basic black. He thought it made him look slimmer but I told him that he needed to take some risks and add something fun and colorful to his wardrobe. He was do for a fashion makeover. I included a pic for you of Griffey modeling it. Thanks for another great gift, Secret Pal.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm glad it fits, he looks so handsome in it! I split up the october gift, so there is something else on the way!

     
  • At 1:28 PM, Blogger Lesa said…

    Isn't he a handsome little thing!?!
    I am a total nut for animals!
    Lesa

     

Post a Comment

<< Home