June Bugs Secret Pals

June 2006 DTC Group Gift Exchange

Friday, October 13, 2006

October - My Sweet Secret Pal

My Secret Pal is the sweetest!
Thank you pal for remembering my birthday.
I ADORE the diaper bag you sent - it is so very ME!
The photo album is just too cute,
and I can't wait to taste the Lemon Vodka Cake!!!
Your note was so nice. I really do hope this is the last birthday I have without my little girl! I can't wait to be a mom, and your thoughtfullness reminded me that it really is coming soon!
Thank you!
I do have the best pal!!!
xoxo
Nicole

2 Comments:

  • At 9:37 AM, Blogger Anik said…

    I love the diaper bag!
    WOW!

     
  • At 7:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm glad you liked you birthday gift.

    Just remember October isn't over yet.

    Your Secret Pal.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home